Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form
Marketing is a constantly developing industry; and right now, experimenting with social media marketing is crucial.
Guess and check isn’t always the best approach, but sometimes it gives you the best results that you never expected. Trial and error will set your company ahead of the competition.
We’ve developed 5 must-haves your brand needs in order to dominate on social media.
People tend to have relatively low attention spans, especially on social media. To keep them hooked, your content needs to draw them in.
A great way to get your consumers’ attention is to engage with them. One option is to create a video with subtitles and visuals thawill help you capture more viewers.
Getting your customer to pay attention to your presence online could be the deciding factor in their choice to spend money with your business, or someone else’s.
Rather than bombarding your customers with promotions, you must provide them with value. Most individuals online are fighting for attention, so aim to provide a unique value that they can’t find elsewhere.
Remember: Not every consumer is going to buy your product the first time they come in contact with your ad.
Pairing specific audiences with the right campaigns will set you up for future success.
Using tools, such as the Facebook Pixel, allows you to implement retargeting advertising strategies. Facebook Pixel allows you to gather a list of potential customers and retarget those who did not initially take action.
One example of a retargeting strategy is tracking people who clicked through your ad to a retail website, but did not make a purchase. The Facebook Pixel collects this data so that you can later serve the same individuals more personalized ads, showcasing the product they were interested in, and leading them back to the website again.
It is important to become a brand that will engage with your audience and make them feel entertained or inspired.
Doing so will ensure you have relatable content and encourage your customer to share the brand’s content with their friends and family.
Most people do not like the constant interruption from advertisements online. Consumers are constantly pressing the “skip ad” or “mark as spam” due to their irritance with these ads. This causes consumers to feel overwhelmed.
Follow the 80/20 rule and provide value rather than constant promotion.
If you create 80% of your content to be informative, entertaining, and intriguing then the other 20% can encourage your followers to take specific actions. This can increase engagement on every platform, and make your promotional posts more effective.
Instead of showing what your product is, show your consumer how it will benefit their lives. Show them why they should pay attention to yourbrand. This will make them feel like they absolutely need to buy it, resulting in an increase in both engagement and sales.
Obtaining long-term and loyal customers can be easier than you might think.
With the power of social media, your customer can have access to everything they could possibly want to know about your product.
One idea is to ask your audience to share your page on their news feed. In exchange, you can offer a discount, such as 20% off their total purchase. The cost may be worth the additional people exposed to your brand.
Cross-promoting your social media can benefit your brand tremendously. For example, show highlights of your services on Instagram and provide customer support on Twitter.
Providing incentives that motivate individuals to check out your website and social media will likely be worth it in the end.
Remember that not every strategy will be the best fit for your company. Contacting your marketer or agency is a good place to start. Don’t be afraid to experiment with social media. See what works best to increase engagement and sales and repeat those tactics. Focus on providing value and you will start to see your business grow.
With these 5 must-haves for your brand's social media, we know you’ll be happy with the results.
The Chappell team is here to help business owners scale their digital marketing results.
5049 Edwards Ranch Rd, Floor 4, Fort Worth, TX 76109